Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Graduation Day



I can't say that I'm really happy because i ended my diploma with flying colours cause both of my sisters couldn't afford to come on my big day.. but I know the reasons because of the certain circumstances. It's ok as long as my parent were there with me.. cheering and happy when i came to the stage receiving the scroll handed by vice chancellor, mr sahol I supposed. HAHA.. Oh-em-gee.. it was so0o hectic back then. the place is crowded with people and I can't even breathe! what I can say is the ceremony is big successful i guess even though it wasn't well prepared enough, at least in my opinion. I didn't expect too much since it is the first time the convocation being held in Uitm Seri Iskandar, Perak and we are the 1st lucky generation :)

What makes me aggrieved is after the ceremony I couldn't take some pictures with my friends. they all were busy with their families. some of them wanted to go back earlier. some of them wanted to take pictures with other family members and even some of them just disappeared like that. I had to return the robe and metaboard (am I spelling this right?) haha before 6PM, whatever at least it sounds kind of like that. after returned the robe I thought i wouldn't left anything else but i was mistaken. let me keep it as my own secret, i'm too lazy to type. ok, for those who read this, I hope you guys have a great convocation day too okay!


peaceeee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment