Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Di Lem Ma

Hi Guys,

we meet again! yeahhh, feels like I haven't post in ages. busy with other stuffs, so didn't have much time on it.
dah berhabuk dah blog ni. last post i think i was on july if i'm not mistaken. hehe. well, nothing interesting about how my life's going on. I've been working from Monday to Sunday, Sunday to Monday which is I have no time for my holidays. people asking me, "hey, why did you work so hard? nak kawen ke apa?"

I'm just responded with smiling on my face. They didn't know it's so hard to get a job nowadays. some more, the pay isn't something that we expected. Like now, working as sales executive but there's no other benefits. can u imagine they don't give any commission, allowances like other sales exec do? Just the petrol claim and also toll parking. the reason I'm staying here because I just want the knowledge and experiences. But unfortunatelyyyyy, nothing's gained from this company. I've been promoted as a senior, but honestly speaking what's the point of having this position when all the while I feel like I'm just an assistant to the boss.

he supposedly teach me more that doing the cold calling, meeting clients, presentation. tiba2 rasa macam dia saje je tak nak ajar. nak cari clients sendiri pun dia tak ajar. i must follow all the lists that had been given by him. padahal aku ada contact sendiri, dia tak nak. dia nak dia je punye. tension taw? dh bila nk betul2 independent?  Right now feel like the part time job as a art teacher is more exciting. walau ku terpaksa korbankan sabtu dan ahad. dh lama tau tak dating. semata nk pengalaman. dh macam workholic. ahahaha.

But i got a call from this company, as a sales executive. the offer is quite good. but the thing is, they sell and service about engineering products. Manalah cheq tau bab2 ni. tapi, masa dpt keje yang sekarang ni pun zero. ingat company ni buat ubat untuk kasi kanak2 jadi pandai. padahal buat annual reports. But nothing to worry about, training is provided isn't it? we try, we get it. it's okay to start from the bottom again. actually, i really want to work as a tour consultant. eh ye ke? yang bawa orang p berjalan tuu.. seronok tu, tapi tatau nak cari mana..

So one of my friend introduced me about poto travel ni. usha2 la. uwaaahh,, macam syiok jek.. so this is when I decided to try as a junior travel writer. tatau la boleh ke idok. tulis2 ni bukan senang,, lagi2 formal writing. bab mengarut boleh la bagi kat aku, mmmg no 1. dah try call, so dia kata try je laa, so aku try je la.. janji try ye tak? boleh la tambah ilmu bab menulis pulak. kehkeh.. ok la, nanti hapdet lagi ye. ni saja nk test taip2 tulis ni. lama tak menulis panjang2 ni kan. bagi depa baca cmne .>.<  ok assalamualaikum!

No comments:

Post a Comment